This post I will discuss how Windows 7 How to Create Live USB Flash Disk. Many people who want to make Windows 7 a Live USB or Live CD. Many tutorial that discusses Windows 7 How to Make Live USB Flash Disk is on the Internet, but given the way that is less easy to understand for users tertutama yanng still lay. If in Linux we can use UNetbootin to create a Linux Live CD, is now available Tools to make Windows 7 a Live USB is easy.
Tools are "Windows 7 USB / DVD Tool" that can Download Here. Keep in mind that the tools are provided directly by the Microsoft for free and GPL licensed (Revelation. Wah tumben Mirosoft software under GPL license). The minimum requirment to be able to run the tool are:
* Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Processor Pentium 233MHz or higher processor (300 MHz recommended)
* 50MB free hard disk capacity or more
* DVD-R Drive or USB Flash Drive 4GB
Immediately, we practice how to make it:
- The first step select Installer ISO File Windows 7
- Then click Next. Now it will ask you whether you want to create a Bootable USB Drive or DVD:
- 3 The next step is to click on the desired button. If you select the USB Device, it will prompt you to insert a USB device. If the USB device is compatible, it will be automatically detected by the device :
- Click the Start Copy button. Now you will be prompted to format the USB device. Receive confirmation :
- That's it. The device will begin copying the installation files to a USB device :
- If it is completed Restart your computer and boot through Flash Disk.
MediaFire Password: COMP SAZLINA
Download Here Windows 7 usb/dvd tool
For the way you will be redirected to the download adf.ly then wait 5 seconds and look for SKIP AD button located on the right top of your monitor.
May be useful.