Friday, January 20, 2012

VMware Workstation 8.0.1

Posting this time I will discuss about VmWare workstation,.

Following a discussion of VmWare Workstation

Do you guys like to try the operating system? or like computer with dual booting? Maybe you could try this application. So what's the difference with dual booting?

Of course to change OS in dual boot, you are required to restart your computer, but using this Software, you do not need to restart your computer, you can simply go to this application.



The Benefits Of VMware Workstation :

- un applications on Windows, Linux, and more at the same time without rebooting.
- Remote access to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere and VMware vCenter.
- Building a virtual machine on a local and then drag and drop to upload directly to VMware vSphere.
- Run as a server to host applications for your team, Department or organization.
- Build and demo complex multi-tiered applications on a PC with a reliable way over and over.
ScreenShot

 


Such postings from me, may be useful, thank you for your visit.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    Eagle Premier AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    Eagle Premier AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to hear (Sheena) I am very grateful if you would like to work with me, and I am very happy if my site could be useful and beneficial to you,
    Thanks for visiting, I wait for your visit again ..
    thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Hello, visitors please fill your comments here.

thank you !

regards, Rikies.